Capital is currently seeking experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our busy team. You will be working in exciting research & development fields with blue chip niche technical engineering clients, both UK and overseas, in our core areas of Defence, Automotive, Aerospace, Telecoms and Space & Satellite. This entails working with highly skilled candidates possessing sought after rare skill sets worldwide. Ideally you will come from an Engineering recruitment background, although this is not essential.
Do you have what it takes to be a Recruitment Consultant for Capital International?
The required key elements of this role are:
- To be sales results orientated with a strong motivation for commission, achievement and recognition.
- To be able to demonstrate success with ‘new business’ and client relationship development,’ with a high customer focus and activity-based attitude.
- To possess and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong IT literacy and CRM systems experience
- To take responsibility for hitting financial targets and KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis.
- be proactive and self managing, in conjunction with working as part of a team.
- To be ‘digitally savvy’ and demonstrate a strong capability to engage with a ‘targeted’ and wider audience through effective use of social media platforms/ tools/job boards and personal networks.
- To have an awareness of the regulatory controls affecting the industry and country
- To have a working knowledge of contract terms and country specific regulations.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills, plus an ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Enthusiastic about recruitment with a competitive streak and ambition / driven to be the best.
- Tenacity & perseverance – does not quit if discouraged
- Positive professional attitude and awareness of employer brand and the importance of own personal brand.
- Inquisitive, persuasive, hardworking and committed.
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident, but not arrogant
- Educated to A Levels &/or degree preferred. (Documentary evidence of qualifications may be requested.)
In return Capital is able to offer:
- A clear career path – based on the right attitude, skill and performance evidenced.
- We offer a great working environment with clarity of expectation and a supportive culture to enable all to realise their potential. In addition, a healthy attitude to results and work life balance.
- Competitive salary dependent on previous experience and potential. Good uncapped commission structure, flexi-time, early finish on a Friday and numerous regular incentives.
- Location: based 10 miles north of Brighton. Easy access from A23 (10 mins). Free staff car park. 15 mins walking distance from mainline London – Brighton station.
Skills/attributes we value in our team:
- Results orientated, and be self-motivated.
- Strongly motivated by commission, achievement and recognition.
- Competitive and ambitious. Driven to be the best.
- Embrace the efficient and effective use of Social Media within the business environment.
- A positive professional attitude and awareness of employer brand and the importance of own personal brand.
- A professional telephone manner and able to use all forms of communications appropriately.
- Hardworking & committed.
- A technical aptitude &/or interest in our technology sectors beneficial.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills, with an ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Proactive and able to respond efficiently and quickly to varying situations using a creative mind-set.
- A second language would be great.
If this sounds like the right move for you and the prospect of being part of a well-respected staffing firm with 35 years’ experience excites you, then contact us in confidence today on 01444 235577 or email@example.com
We look forward to talking with you.