Network Software Engineer - Space CommunicationsApply
- Job Location: USA
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 03/06/2021
You will be an experienced Network Software Engineer who will apply your telecoms experience and support my clients efforts to design, build and test the telecommunications network systems and components needed to operate cell towers in orbit.
As a Network Software Engineer you will be an integral part of the software development team and will contribute to the design, development, integration and testing of the end-to-end network applications across multiple 3GPP technologies and nodes.
You will also be responsible for writing and implementing software that serves
as the backbone of interconnects to establish the world’s first 3GPP NTN infrastructure (i.e. space based cellular network).
Your Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering with 3 – 5 years of related experience required.
- Strong knowledge in one of wireless networks such as LTE and 5G standards.
- Understanding of messaging applications and call processing across the telecom network nodes.
- Open-source tools development, implementation, and/or collaboration experience and source code control systems (STASH/GIT/GitLab).
- Experience with C/C++, Python and debugging tools.
This role is based in Washington D.C area (USA)
You need to be authorised to live and work in the U.S. a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder')
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.