- Job Location: Netherlands
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 07/03/2019
Our client who provided innovative solutions to the International Space community are looking for a number of Software Engineers to join the team in the Netherlands.
We can explore both permanent and contract employment.
• Analysis of user and product requirements and translate this into software specifications
• Design, development, improving and refactoring of new or existing high-quality software products
• Installation and verification of software for systems to be used in the Space Ground Segment (both for spacecraft pre-launch testing and post-launch communications/data processing)
• Educated in computer science, aeronautics or electrical engineering (M.Sc. or higher)
• 2-5 years of experience within the field of Software Engineering, i.e. design, implementation, integration, validation and (unit/module/system) test. Experience in the Space industry would be beneficial
• Good knowledge of the C++ and/or Pascal (Delphi) programming language, preferably using the Embarcadero environment (XE/RAD Studio); including methods and tools (UML, issue tracking, versioning systems)
• Experience or interest in learning Pascal (Delphi) programming language.
• Experience in design and development of Graphical User Interfaces, data processing and network communications software/libraries.
• Experience in working according to coding & quality standards (e.g. ECSS, MISRA, JSF, DO-178), including the preparation of design documentation, and working in accordance with development plans and processes
• Experience supporting large system development projects
• Good organisational and communication (written and oral) skills, for which fluency in English is required
• Self-starter who is used to working independently without extensive supervision or as part of project teams and international consortiums
• Understanding ground systems and facilities required to support spacecraft and instrument AIT and operations would be an advantage
If this position is of interest, please apply, or alternatively please contact Matt at Capital International Staffing for more information:
+44 (0) 1444 238 919
Software | Engineer | C | C++ | Pascal | Design | Developer | Validation
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.