- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 08/03/2019
• Manage projects to meet the required financial and project constraints.
• Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
• Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
• Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands.
• Establishing and maintaining project metrics to measure and report progress
• Effectively communicating with all project stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
• Effectively managing project issues, risk & opportunities, data, and action logs, including item closure.
• Managing subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget.
• Planning and conducting effective internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
• Preparing customer & internal progress reports in an agreed format.
• Establishing and implementing Project Management Plans (including all sub-ordinate plans), to provide planning basis for the team and customers.
Skills and Experience required:
• Proven experience in project management, specifically in setting up, running and successfully delivering projects, ideally in the defence electronics sector.
• Ability to successfully manage and deliver multi-disciplined (hardware, software, firmware) projects in a matrix structure.
• Experience of MS Office including advanced skills in MS Project.
• A strong and varied background in scheduling/budgeting/cost management with proven commercial & technical astuteness and demonstrable good judgement.
• APM or PMI equivalent.
• Prince 2.
• MSP practitioner.
Please note that due to the nature of the project, the successful candidate must be capable of attaining SC clearance as a minimum.
If this position sounds of interest, please feel free to contact us for further details.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.