AIT Test Team Leader - United KingdomApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 02/05/2019
Our client, based in Hampshire, United Kingdom are looking for an AIT Test Team Leader to join the team on an initial contract basis.
Working as a member of the Assembly Integration and Test team with Mechanical and Electrical specialists whose objective is to produce world leading satellite payloads.
The Test Team Lead is responsible for the Electrical Operations Team to guarantee the delivery of all test phases on multiple projects.
The role is to ensure that the Test Operators are focused on the correct priorities so that test activities are completed on the communications module to strict deadlines and of the highest quality.
The Test Team Lead will drive continuous improvements and the reduction on non-quality in the area of electrical and RF test operations.
Please get in touch for the full set of roles & responsibilities.
• Electrical and/ or RF Engineering skills
• Experience in Electrical Test environment
• HND or Degree in Electrical / Electronic discipline, Electrical Test Engineering or RF & Communications
• Management and/ or Team leading experience, with leadership abilities
• Aerospace, Communications, Automated Test Equipment development
• Strong Electrical/RF test measurement experience
• Utilisation of automated test systems; including ATE Test Hardware & Software development
• COTS digital test equipment experience
• Problem solving aptitudes
• Communication – Clear and confident communication with team
• Presentation skills – Clear and concise presentation of the project status to peers, managers, and internal customers
• Confidence – Comfortable to deal with challenging situations and challenging of discipline
• Organised – Good time management to ensure the team is always working and tasks are ready for the next operator
• Delivering feedback – positive and constructive to local team
• Conflict management – dealing with local team issues
• Mentoring / Coaching – Development of team members
• Leadership – Lead by example
• Understand technical documents, drawings, procedures, etc.
• Experience of procedure / process control
• Work place health and safety awareness
• Flexibility to adapt to different working patterns, including ability to work off-site (UK and abroad). Work hours will include various shift patterns as per project needs, including but not limited to: normal days, 2 or 3 shift systems, 4on / 4off and weekend working. All shifts offer shift uplift.
• Cleanroom experience
• Electrical Test System Design / validation / experience
• Previous experience of telecoms payload test
• Security clearance to SC level
If this position is of interest, please apply, or alternatively please contact Matt at Capital International Staffing for more information:
+44 (0) 1444 238 919
AIT | Test | Team Leader | Clean Room | Mechanical | Electrical | Space | Satellite
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.