Electronics Engineer - BelgiumApply
- Job Location: Belgium
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 03/05/2019
Our client, based in Antwerp, Belgium are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Schematic design and PCB layout compliant to ECSS standards.
- Creation of the production data-set.
- Maintenance of the component database.
- Supervision components lab.
- Data preparation for thermal, mechanical and electrical analysis.
- Test and failure analysis of returned products.
- Participation in test campaigns
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Principle understanding of electronics (digital, analog,RF).
- Experience with Cadence/Allegro is a plus.
- Accurate and well organised way of working.
- Quality mindset.
- Enjoy teamwork.
- Ability to work effectively and independently.
- Occasional business trips mean a welcome change from your daily work.
- Enthusiastic for the space adventure.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
If this position is of interest, please apply, or alternatively please contact Matt at Capital International Staffing for more information:
+44 (0) 1444 238 919
Electronics | PCB | ECSS | Analysis | Data | Space | Satellite
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.