Head of FirmwareApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 02/07/2019
• Previous experience of line management, resource management and implementing process improvements.
• Significant experience of firmware development using best practice over the full firmware development life-cycle including post-synthesis and post-layout simulation, formal Validation & Verification, constraints, timing analysis and timing closure.
• Significant experience of both synthesisable and behavioural VHDL, and simulation, automated build and test and code coverage tools.
• Advanced knowledge of firmware engineering practices, methodologies, processes, techniques and technology trends.
• Experience of Xilinx ISE, Vivado, Modelsim, Sigasi, Precision, BFMs, DOORS, SVN, JIRA, UML and SysML would be advantageous.
• Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject desirable.
• Willing and able to obtain, and maintain, DV security clearance.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.