- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 02/07/2019
As a Solutions Architect, you will work as part of the engineering department to deliver projects as tasked by the Head of Sales and Marketing. Within this role, you will provide sales and marketing support including the production of concept solutions, white papers, technical proposals and cost estimates as well as conducting demonstrations.
• Work with customers to develop solution requirements, and to foresee their future needs.
• Generate system solutions, maximising re-use of existing products within the Ultra portfolio.
• Produce high quality, robust white papers and technical proposals to meet customer needs.
• Develop cost estimates to support the generation of bids.
• Provide briefings and demonstrations to individuals and groups, both at on site and customer premises.
• Previous position in a customer-facing technical role.
• Demonstrable experience in concept development, system design and architecting solutions; able to demonstrate ‘systems thinking’ in problem solving.
• Prior involvement in the generation of bids.
• Demonstrate an ability to build effective relationships with customers at all levels, and be held in high regard by them.
• Demonstrate an ability to multi-task effectively.
• Willingness to travel, both within the UK and overseas.
• Degree in Physics, Engineering, or related technical discipline.
• Ability to obtain and maintain SC Clearance.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.