- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 02/07/2019
Responsible for the following:
• Manage projects to meet project milestones, schedule and budget requirements.
• Manage subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget.
• Effective communication with the project customers and stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
• Ensure that projects comply with the relevant security requirements.
• Ensure that projects comply with the Company directives.
• Project Management team performance, training and development.
• Achieving Acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
• Planning and conducting internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
Experience: Extensive experience of managing multiple, concurrent, multi-disciplinary projects in the defence electronics sector.
• Degree in relevant discipline.
• Project management qualifications, such as APMP.
• Ability to obtain and maintain SC clearance.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.