Head of SystemsApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 02/07/2019
• Previous experience of line management, resource management and identifying and implementing process improvements.
• Significant experience and a full understanding of Systems Engineering, the V-Model and associated processes/life-cycles.
• Significant experience of developing requirements and establishing a compliant systems design.
• Experience in writing high quality technical documentation and the formal technical review of such material.
• Experience working as a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and developing new areas of expertise as and when required.
• Advanced knowledge of System Engineering practices, methodologies, processes, techniques and technology trends.
• Experience of DOORS, UML, SEBoK, Enterprise Architect and SysML.
• Experience of hands-on development of either hardware, software or firmware development, particularly in an embedded environment.
• Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject desirable.
• Willing and able to obtain, and maintain, DV security clearance.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.