Senior Field Service EngineerApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 02/07/2019
Purpose of Role
To assume a customer facing role in Support of Through Life Engineering function. To lead trials, Installation and Support Activities across all of my clients solutions and equipment in Military Environments and provide support to these products across a Global environment.
A Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
• Oversight and management of equipment fitting activities including close liaison/conflict management with staff and externally contracted companies.
• Conduct of System setting to work
• Presentation of equipment for Installation inspections, Harbour Acceptance, and Sea Acceptance trials
• Planning and [All] execution of sea going and land based trials
• Carrying out an Annual Maintenance/Health check
• Producing engineering reports
• Carry out attachment to overseas location for support to deployed MCMV on a four week rotation.
• Carry out attachment on-board Royal Fleet Auxiliary ships in support of MCMV operations for up to 4 weeks.
• The Field Service Engineer team lead and equipment project manager for their assigned engineering task.
• This role does not entail any direct supervision responsibilities. However, on occasions this role may include
• Mentor, Motivate and encourage junior members of the team, to allow their competency level to improve.
• Required to take responsibility as team lead for installation of the Business’ products.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.