Head of SystemsApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 05/07/2019
Our client's technology provides an extensive range of connectivity options, and utilises any connection possible (bearer of choice), from WiFi to satellite, to maintain the end user’s connection.They have also developed, and continue to develop next generation, High Grade and Commercial cryptographic products for the UK MoD and export markets.
Designed to be future proof, the latest software definable technology enables it to be upgraded anywhere, anytime.
Our client prides itself on providing state of the art development tools, excellent working environment and development and growth opportunities for employees.
Due to recent contract awards and growth of the business, the Communication Systems Business Unit are expanding, and actively recruiting for a Head of Systems, who can demonstrate:
• Previous experience of line management, resource management and identifying and implementing process improvements.
• Significant experience and a full understanding of Systems Engineering, the V-Model and associated processes/lifecycles.
• Significant experience of developing requirements and establishing a compliant systems design. • Experience in writing high quality technical documentation and the formal technical review of such material.
• Experience working as a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and developing new areas of expertise as and when required.
• Advanced knowledge of System Engineering practices, methodologies, processes, techniques and technology trends.
• Experience of DOORS, UML, SEBoK, Enterprise Architect and SysML.
• Experience of hands-on development of either hardware, software or firmware development, particularly in an embedded environment.
• Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject desirable.
• Willing and able to obtain, and maintain, DV security clearance.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.