Junior Project ManagerApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 06/09/2019
We require a junior project manager to support the delivery of client projects which include:
- Setting up the project environment
- Maintaining project documents (schedule, budget, risk/action/document registers)
- Weekly reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring projects are delivered to time, quality, cost
- Escalation of issues to the directors
- Arranging meetings and accurately recording minutes
- Contractor and subcontractor management
- Requesting invoices to be raised
- Liaising with the client to ensure issues are handled efficiently
This role will provide an opportunity for gaining project management certification.
This is an early career role that would ideally suit a person with 2-3 years of experience or seeking a new role in project management. The only pre-requisites for this role are:
- Experience of, or a keen interest in, the space industry;
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage own time effectively and support other staff.
Desirable qualities include:
- Previous project management experience;
- Consultancy experience;
- Experience of the space sector
- Client-facing experience.
Personal attributes aligned with this role are:
- Self-starter/ ability to work unsupervised;
- Confident communicator.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.