Software Engineer | C++ | Visual Simulation SystemsApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 02/12/2019
Software Engineer | C++ | Visual Simulation Systems
Our client provides solutions to the most complex simulation and training challenges for a variety of military & commercial customers around the world.
You will be part of the team that designs, develops and delivers visual simulation systems comprising image generators and projector display systems varying in complexity from classroom-based desktop training devices through to multi-channel full mission, fixed based or motion compatible flight simulation systems.
In this role you will be responsible for the design and development of real-time simulation software and applications to support the building of synthetic environment databases used on visual systems for military & commercial simulation applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, code, test, integrate, and document software of moderate to high complexity.
- Expand capability of existing solutions by taking into account advancements in techniques and changes to requirements.
- Contribute to software engineering requirements capture and analysis in area of domain expertise and capable of producing engineering estimates for individuals tasks.
- Perform debugging and integration of software components above and below currently developed software.
- Contribute to technical presentations and support customer demonstrations in domain area.
- Identify the root cause of moderate to complex software issues and systems issues using appropriate debug and analysis tools.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- OpenGL OR DirectX
- Windows OS
- IDE - Visual Studio
- UML Design Tools
- Agile SW Development
- Experience of simulation and training systems software would be a great advantage
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.