- Job Location: Germany
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 05/01/2021
Main job tasks:
• RF equipment procurement and associated test hardware
• Definition and Automatization of RF measurements covering:
-spectrum analyser for spectral and phase noise measurements,
-signal acquisition with Digital Storage Oscilloscope
-calibration of RF paths with Vector Network Analyser
• Test software definition and scripting in Python and TCL for measurement automation and analysis
• Make-or-buy recommendations for test equipment
• Integrate the different EGSEs and ensure interoperability, EGSE acceptance testing
• Troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems in the EGSE system, with guidance from EGSE suppliers and OHB PL system engineering team
• Train and support the test conductor to execute the PL subsystem and system level testing.
• RF/Microwave Engineer with specialized skills in RF test, measurement, and automation.
• Experience writing software test scripts to remotely control RF test & measurement equipment using Python and TCL.
• Experience with SCOS system for satellite and EGSE control
• Proficient with RF measurement equipment: power meter, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, network analyser and digital storage oscilloscope.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to articulate RF system engineering concepts and give technical direction to engineering team members.
• Able to prepare material for and participate in peer design reviews.
• Familiarity with flight hardware electrical interface control documents (EICDs).
• Familiar with handling of Space hardware
• Language: English (fluent, spoken and written)
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.