Systems - Satellite Digital Processor EngineerApply
- Job Location: wales, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 05/05/2021
Expert in digital signal processor design and validation to join the design team responsible for the secure telecommand and telemetry system for a military communication satellite. The role requires an all-round grasp of the digital system, which includes both cryptographic and modem equipment, and its hardware implementation in order to support both system analyses and commissioning of prototype hardware.
Experience in any or all of the following topics will be valuable –
• Failure mode and related system analyses: FMEA / FMECA, single event effects and security analysis.
• Cryptographic processing and associated security functions.
• Modem functions (modulation and coding).
• Implementation of reliable digital signal processing hardware.
• FPGA-based prototyping and debugging.
• End-to-end RF communication systems testing
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.