Program Director (Advanced Technology)Apply
- Job Location: USA
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 10/05/2021
As the Program Director, you will strategically lead a portfolio of technology development focused on creating new subsystems and components for satellites and wireless payloads.
- Management of multiple projects from concept development through product creation for new technology development within the space domain and/or wireless communication.
- Coordination with R&D leads to define projects at a task level, assigning resources and creating measurable schedules
- Management of cost, schedule, risks and technical performance associated with the projects
- Acting as a primary interface with project stakeholders and senior key team members
Qualifications and Experience required:
- A Bachelor's Degree / Masters or PhD in engineering, science or any other relevant technical field
- Proven experience of working previously as a Technical Lead or Technical Project Manager within wireless comms or/and space domains
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management processes for technology development purposes
- Knowledge and a good understanding of metrics and tools used for project monitoring, control and risk management
- Experience with 3GPP protocols and network standards is a plus
- Previous experience of taking emerging technologies and converting them into a functioning product is a plus
- At least 10 years of professional experience where you have contributed technically to projects related to wireless comms or/and spacecraft components.
- Expertise in any of the following areas will be appreciated: Advanced phased array antenna design, wireless telecom signals and protocol knowledge, advanced RF design for Wireless Communication Applications, DSP and FPGA design and development, Spacecraft attitude control system components.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.