Analog Design Engineer - REMOTEApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 20/05/2021
We are looking for an Analog Design Engineer who can perform the following tasks on an electronic design:
• Check and confirm the power budget;
• Perform the design analysis (PSA, WCA, FMECA);
• Support the electrical and mechanical engineer for thermal analysis, mainly at EEE components and PCB levels to define the needed models;
• Perform an EMC assessment/analysis and confirm that the EMI filter is adapted to the EMC requirements;
• Review the EMI filter at input level, the filter at the output of DC/DC, the overvoltage protection circuitry. Check the FMECA to be sure that no failure propagation toward the spacecraft is possible.
This role is fully remote for a European client (outside IR35) and is for an initial period of 3 months.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.