Mission Product Assurance Engineer -Contract- California (USA)Apply
- Job Location: USA
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 03/06/2021
As a Mission Product Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for supporting one of our client's flagship projects in and around California.
This is a remote contract role (W2) for an initial period of 3 months with possible further extensions and ideally, we would like to hear from candidates based around Los Angeles or the Bay area as you will be required to make occasional in person reviews and audits.
You will be responsible for:
• Audit, review and follow-up of suppliers
• Review of project documentation
• Participation in reviews with clients and the suppliers
• Product assurance (RAMS)
• Alignment of work packages with the project PA/QA plan
• Configuration and documentation management
Skills and experience required:
• Master’s degree, preferably in electronics
• A least 5 years of experience preferably in the space domain
• Experience with PA/QA and developments for space applications
• Knowledge of NASA Requirements and Standards is an advantage
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Must have U.S. citizenship or valid work permit.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.