Mechanical Development Engineer - Contract - GermanyApply
- Job Location: Germany, Germany
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 16/09/2021
In this position you will design and develop challenging light-weight structures or opto-mechanical assemblies within one of our clients major space projects.
• Develop design concepts for ambitious light-weight structures and opto-mechanical assemblies for use under the harsh environmental conditions in space
• Carry out design trade-offs in cooperation with other technical disciplines (Optical, Structural, Thermal and Electrical Engineering, etc.)
• Analyze design envelopes, define mechanical interfaces and create related drawings
• Continuously monitor compliance to technical requirements, e.g. design envelopes, mechanical interfaces, and mass budgets
• Design assemblies and single parts with CATIA V5
• Prepare manufacture documentation (single-part and assembly drawings, parts lists, flowcharts and procedures), compliant with general and company standards
• Collaborate in the preparation of technical documentation
• Assist in planning and supervision of manufacturing process.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering with focus on Mechanical
Engineering and Design
• At least 5 years of experience in design development of light-weight structures and optomechanical assemblies.
• Profound knowledge of design methodology
• Sound experience in CAD design with CATIA V5
• Fluent in English reading and writing
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Structured and target-oriented task approach
• Team player with excellent communication skills.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.