Spacecraft Systems Chief EngineerApply
- Job Location: Washington, USA
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 30/05/2022
As a Spacecraft Systems Chief engineer you will be taking on a multi-disciplinary technical leadership role overseeing the design and testing of all spacecraft systems including Mechanical, Electrical, Communications, Flight Control, Command & Data Handling, and Flight Software.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who will bring significant, previous experience of designing, building and testing many small satellites, particularly if they also had to be build and tested within rapid time scales.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Aerospace, Mechanical or any STEM related field.
- Min. 10 years hands on experience in designing, integrating and testing spacecraft subsystems.
- Your practical experience should come from: avionics/electronics, control systems, communications systems, power systems, mechanical systems, thermal analysis, or integration and testing of spacecraft systems
- Experience as the technical lead designing, developing, building, and testing small satellites (nano/micro satellites) and in rapid work environments.
- Experience with space payload design and integration
- Working knowledge of spacecraft operations and related ground systems
- Proficient using various analysis tools such as Solidworks, Altium, or MATLAB
- Programming proficiency in one or more programming languages (e.g. MATLAB, Python, Julia, etc.)
You need to be authorised to live and work in the U.S. a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder')
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.