Product Assurance EngineerApply
- Job Location: Farnborough, England
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 17/01/2023
Working within multidisciplinary development teams you will;
• Ensure that engineering changes (ECRs) are controlled through change control boards (CCBs)
• Process non-conformance reports (NCRs) raised by engineering ensuring that root causes and corrective and preventative actions are put in place
• Organise and chair manufacturing readiness reviews (MRRs), test readiness reviews (TRRs) and test review boards (TRBs), tracking progress and recording minutes for these and interim review boards
• Liaise with Supply Chain regarding technical non-conformances and supplier performance issues
• Maintain and track actions raised through formal reviews and meetings
• Review and approve technical documentation including requirements to ensure consistent application of the system assurance processes
• Support the Head of Product Assurance in the co-ordination of inspections and audits
• Deputise for the Head of Product Assurance when required
• Understand and perform the role of airworthiness CVE within a formal Design Organisation
• Accountable to the Head of Product Assurance for overall approach, compliance with the Product Assurance processes and continuous process improvement.
• Accountable to the Head of Airworthiness for CVE responsibilities
• Accountable to the Project Managers for effective and efficient delivery of the Product Assurance process.
Qualifications / Experience
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in engineering or scientific disciplines.
• Excellent understanding of Systems Engineering design, development and manufacturing processes
• An adaptable attitude and able to work as a team player
• An ability to work very closely with engineering teams and project managers to ensure that assurance activities are planned in to the delivery schedules
• An ability to ensure that the Product Assurance Plan and Acceptance & Qualification Plans are appropriately followed by the projects / teams / engineers and that the appropriate outputs are produced within the Engineering and Gate review Process (e.g. SRR, PDR, CDR).
• An ability to periodically review the PA Processes with internal stakeholders with the aim of making the project deliveries more effective.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.