Product Assurance EngineerApply
- Job Location: Antwerp, Belgium
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 13/03/2023
Job Title: Product Assurance Engineer
Salary: competitive and negotiable
Are you an experienced ‘space’ Product Assurance Engineer seeking a new opportunity with a company who is known for their quality, engineering excellence, and innovation. Capital have partnered with a space company who have been active for over 60 years and are key players in space technology.
This position would suit an established QA or PA Engineer with experience managing CE Certification and related EU directives.
You will be enthusiastic with a keen interest in space and the experience to back it up.
You will be assertive in order to be able to pursue the quality mission as well as being a team player with a sense of ownership and commitment to problem solving.
In return you will join high-tech environment where you will work directly on exciting space programmes and also benefit from a generous annual leave package, flexible working hours, and travel & career development opportunities.
Who you are…
• An experienced Product Assurance Engineer who enjoys working in a highly dynamic high-tech environment.
• You will have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant STEM subject such as IT, Electronics, or Software Engineering (or equivalent through experience)
• You may have experience with the process of CE certification and related EU directives.
• You may have a background working with Quality Control in an industrial environment
What you will be doing…
• You will be responsible for providing product assurance to the projects and products
• You will improve our Quality Management System
• You will work with suppliers, customers, project team members, and the Quality Manager
• You will be performing quality control during manufacturing, assembly, integration and test activities.
• You will perform inspections on bought-in products
• You will manage compliance with Project and Product User requirements
• You will be responsible for ensuring that quality requirements are followed
• Fantastic holiday package including 35 days annual leave
• Flexible and hybrid working environment
• Free parking and easily accessible office
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.