Senior AIT EngineerApply
- Job Location: Didcot, England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 23/05/2023
• Assembly of research and development products and flight hardware
• Testing of future products and flight hardware including functional testing/electrical testing/vibration/shock/TVAC/RF testing
• Development and write up of Manufacturing Assembly Procedures (MAPs) and Test Procedures
• Carry out Detailed inspections of Machined Parts using in house metrology equipment.
• Work closely with the Product Assurance team to define and write up qualified MAIT processes when required
• Identify and propose business improvements and if approved support the implementation
• Support customer/internal reviews
• Visit sub-contractors/suppliers when required
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.