FPGA Design EngineerApply
- Job Location: Belgium
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 23/05/2023
Who you are...
• Having worked as an FPGA Design Engineer you will be ready to hit the ground running in a contract position.
• You will have a background in electronics/electrical engineering with the relevant educational background.
• You will have a good knowledge of VHDL language and debug environments.
• You will have experience in microcontroller design and be familiar with C language.
• You may have board design experience (PCB)
• You should be able to converse well in both French and English
What you will be doing…
• You will be designing FPGA in VHDL
• You will be specifying FPGA architectures
• You will be conducting FPGA test & validation in a lab environment
• You will be working in collaboration with customers in the deployment of the product
What’s on offer…
• Challenging work and fantastic career development opportunities
• The chance to join a team of innovative, friendly, and talented engineers
• A competitive working package
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.