Structural Analyst EngineerApply
- Job Location: Helsinki , Finland
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 17/08/2023
EXPLORE A CAREER AS A STRUCTURAL ANALYST ENGINEER!
Your Gateway to Space: Introducing a unique opening in the realm of space engineering, brought to you by Capital International Staffing. Our client, a pioneering force in the New Space sector, is actively seeking a Structural Analyst Engineer to strengthen their team. Our client stands at the forefront of New Space, working on satellites that continuously capture invaluable Earth imagery, transcending atmospheric conditions. The data collected empowers both government and commercial industries, including maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance, with real-time actionable information.
Your Role at a Glance: As a Structural Analyst Engineer, your expertise will play a pivotal role in advancing spacecraft engineering. You will meticulously analyse and validate the structural integrity of components, ensuring their resilience during launch and space operations.
• Conduct comprehensive structural analyses for next-generation spacecraft.
• Enhance existing Spacecraft designs to meet evolving standards.
• Provide essential support for launch-related activities.
• Drive composite structure analysis and development.
• Collaborate on internal R&D projects focused on structural analysis and composite structures.
• Ensure the structural integrity of spacecraft and subsystems for mission safety.
• Optimise existing subsystems to elevate overall performance.
• Verify and validate mechanical designs in adherence to quality standards.
• Deliver high-calibre engineering outcomes within stipulated timelines and budgets.
• Contribute to the development of efficient working methods and standards.
• Proficiency in NASTRAN and Hypermesh.
• Familiarity with Python scripting.
• Ability to predict and correlate vibration test outcomes.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Keen attention to detail and a conceptual mindset.
• Master's degree in Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in spacecraft or launch vehicle structures.
• Expertise in static and dynamic analysis, including Sine, Random, and shock analysis.
• Experience in structural analysis of composites and sandwich structures.
• Adaptability to a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
• Proficiency in crafting and analysing super-elements.
• Familiarity with Opti-Struct.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
• Engage in impactful work within the dynamic New Space landscape.
• Benefit from a supportive and diverse working environment.
• Access to occupational healthcare and private insurance.
• Utilise a flexible benefit budget for personal well-being.
• Optional relocation support for a seamless transition.
• Allocate time for self-development, training, and learning.
• Enjoy inspiring workspaces tailored to focus and collaboration.
• Delight in a range of refreshments during your work journey.
• Embrace and contribute to a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Are you ready to contribute your expertise to an interstellar journey? Capital International Staffing invites you to be part of this remarkable endeavour. Take the next step by applying now and shape the future of space exploration!
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.