Mechanical AIT EngineerApply
- Job Location: Munich, Germany
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 15/11/2023
Role: Mechanical AIT Engineer
Contract Type: Contract, 12 Months
Our Client is one of Europe’s leading space providers and we are seeking a Mechanical AIT Engineer. You will join our client’s team, focusing on responsibilities such as the implementation of mechanical integration and test processes on one of our client’s largest space projects. Within the project you will plan and establish documents such as integration and test plan procedures.
Your role will entail:
• Leading and execution: Of mechanical integration and test campaigns
• Support: To the Systems Engineering, Product Assurance, and Project Management teams for project decisions
• Innovative Design: Autonomous development and creation of mechanical integration and testing protocols for satellite and instrumentation within major space projects, ensuring adherence to functional specifications and budgetary constraints.
• Hands-On Execution: Take the lead in independently executing mechanical integration and test activities, bringing your ideas to life and contributing to the success of our client’s space endeavours.
• Groundbreaking MGSE Definition: Define Mechanical Ground Support Equipment (MGSE) in compliance with technical parameters and cost requirements. Your work will support MGSE procurement, considering budget and schedule constraints.
• Dynamic Team Support: Collaborate seamlessly with Project and System Engineering Teams across all project phases. Get ready to interface with customers and subcontractors, ensuring a harmonious collaboration.
• Cross-Disciplinary Harmony: Interface and harmonize with dynamic teams in related disciplines like Optics, Electric, Work Preparation, and Manufacturing. Your ability to collaborate across various fields will be crucial to success.
• Standard AIT Board Mastery: Lead the preparation and implementation of standard AIT boards such as TRR, PTR, and TRB. Actively participate in project reviews, contributing your expertise to project success.
• Proactive Problem Resolution: Undertake Impact Assessments on problems and non-conformances. Document and proactively seek support from other experts, ensuring seamless project progression.
• Documentary Maestro: Take charge of the timely preparation and compilation of essential AIT documents, including plans, procedures, and test reports.
• Collaboration Extraordinaire: Cooperate with Product Assurance for meticulous log-sheet records, compiling non-conformance reports, and addressing problem reports.
Who we are looking for:
• Diploma in mechanical engineering or a related field
• Hands-on experience in satellite space projects, particularly in Phase C/D. Experience in mechanical integration and generation procedures
• Ability in establishing and adhering to integration procedures, ensuring necessary documentation.
• Organized and structured task approach, a high degree of motivation and personal identification with tasks and projects.
• Strong focus on progress, navigating challenges with a problem-solving mindset. Capable of achieving goals even under schedule pressure.
• Willingness for travel, mission work in test campaigns and in shift
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English. Able to work well within teams.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.