Senior MS BI Consultant - BelgiumApply
- Job Location: Belgium
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 19/12/2018
Our client are looking for a Senior Microsoft BI Consultant for a contract position based in Brussels, Belgium. (Fluent English AND French OR Dutch).
This is an initial 6 month to 1 year contract position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Microsoft BI Consultant, you will create and implement Microsoft BI based solutions from architecture to development and integration.
Your tasks are very diverse and include analysis, design, installation, development and integration of BI solutions.
Additional performance tuning, integration architecture and more.
Essential Experience Required:
• Senior profile with 5 years proven BI experience
• University level or equal by experience
• Experience in MS SQL Server/BI, and knowledge of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS. Minimum 5 years proven experience.
o SQL Server Database engine & Transact-SQL
o SQL Server Integration Services
o SQL Server Analysis Services
o SQL Server Reporting Services
• Interest in or proven experience as Functional and/or Technical Consultant in medium sized or large BI projects: data modelling, data warehouse, reporting, data integration...
• Solid experience in MS Power BI
• Understanding of data warehouse design concepts (Kimball Schema)
• Solid database background to support t-sql/stored procedure development and optimization
• Logical and physical database design experience; RDBMS database development
• Excellent communication, listening and analytical skills
• Fluent in English and Dutch or French
• Flexible and highly customer oriented
If this position is of interest, please apply, or alternatively please contact Matt at Capital International Staffing for more information:
+44 (0) 1444 238 919
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.