Senior Through Life EngineerApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 08/03/2019
• Developing and undertaking fault finding processes and conducting root cause analysis for our products.
• Working collaboratively with design teams to develop integration plans, then integrating equipment onto platforms and conducting Factory, Site and Harbour acceptance trials.
• Advising the customer, Field Support Engineers, on the resolution of technical issues and queries.
• Responding to fault reports raised by the customer and putting in place a plan of action to return customer equipment to service within contractually agreed timescales.
• Enacting programmes of inspection and preventative maintenance to ensure that equipment remains safe and suitable for continued service with the deployed customer base.
• Interfacing with the users and customers to gather feedback and implement product improvements.
• Producing technical reports on fault investigations, installation and integration activities and defect responses.
• Enacting change requests to documentation where raised by customers or field support team.
• Acting as the Project Engineering Lead on In-Service projects where allocated.
Please note that due to the nature of the project, the successful candidate must be capable of attaining SC clearance as a minimum as this role is working on defence systems.
The right candidade must come from a defence background or either have previous experience working in the defence sector.
If this position sounds of interest, please feel free to contact us for further details.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.