Electronics Design Engineer - BelgiumApply
- Job Location: Kruibeke, Belgium
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 03/05/2019
Our client, based in Kruibeke, Belgium are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
In this position, you will be part of our growing expert electronic design team developing electronic units for space instruments (for the International Space Station) or for space equipment (for various missions).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translating challenging board level requirements into an electronic circuit
- Performing the necessary simulations to prove the correctness of the electronic circuit
- Interact with thermal, structural and reliability engineers
- Documentation of the electronic circuit and its accompanying analysis
- Follow-up and review of PCB layout
- Preparing the board level test procedure
- Performing detailed design verification
- Supporting the system level validation
- Performing equipment level design feasibility studies
- Master degree in electronics with at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar technical environment.
- Experience with detailed electronic design (including analog, digital, power, high-speed) for safety-critical or rad-hard applications is an obvious asset.
- A good and practical knowledge of layout, production and testing techniques is a strong advantage.
- Previous hands-on experience with electronic design verification and validation is a plus.
- Be a pro-active, creative, enthusiastic and result-oriented team player with a strong focus on details and efficient design implementation.
- Fluency in English is an absolute must.
If this position is of interest, please apply, or alternatively please contact Matt at Capital International Staffing for more information:
+44 (0) 1444 238 919
Electronics | Engineer | Design | Analog | Digital | Space | Satellite
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.