Software Developer - United KingdomApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 11/06/2019
I am working with a client based in Portsmouth, United Kingdom who are looking for an experienced Software Developer. This is an initial 6 month contract position.
Reporting to the Head of Systems Engineering, you will join a studies group working on advanced programmes for satellites navigation systems.
You must have experience of software development over the complete lifecycle from requirements capture, development, integration, testing and support. This job will include the definition, prototyping and evaluation of new applications within the GNSS domain
Roles and Responsibilities
- Software Development
- Delivery of incremental systems builds
- Platform definition and evaluation
- Technical analysis of system design
- Requirements analysis and functional decomposition.
- Software Development including C, Matlab, Python on Linux OS
- Formal approach to documentation
- Ability to be SC cleared and UK national
- Systems engineering
- Requirements engineering
- System Specifications including interfaces
- Significant previous experience of Software Defined Radio development
- Software architecture
- RF Signal processing
- Experience of satellite systems and ground infrastructure including GPS
- Knowledge of Networking including Ethernet, USB
- Knowledge of test environments including RF test equipment
If this position is of interest, please apply, or alternatively please contact Matt at Capital International Staffing for more information:
+44 (0) 1444 238 919
Software | Engineering | Development | Signal Processing | Python | C | Matlab | Space | Satellite
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.