Senior Supportability EngineerApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 13/06/2019
- Working under the mentor-ship of the ILS Functional Team Lead, you will apply sound engineering judgement to ensure products are developed to be supportable, develop the support solution and acquire the necessary resources for support.
- No two days with my client are the same, but your responsibilities will include:
- In coordination with the Project Manager, tailoring the scope and scale of ILS activities to meet the User, Customer, and our clients requirements
- Working collaboratively with designers to improve the reliability, maintainability and usability aspects of designs.
- Developing the optimum support solution for each customer, within the context of a wider
product and capability road-map.
- Building the Whole Life / Through Life Cost Model to inform the overall business case for new product developments in partnership with the Project and Capability Management teams
- Identifying the factors that drive cost throughout the lifecycle of a product and the levers that influence those cost drivers.
- Developing supportability cases and conducting analysis to provide progressive assurance of support solutions.
- Performing reliability modelling and undertaking maintainability analysis to optimise support arrangements.
- Assisting with the identification and mitigation of hazards through system hazard analysis.
If you would like to learn some more about this exciting opportunity, company and their current projects then please apply. Alternatively please reach out to:
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.