- Job Location: England
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 13/06/2019
• To produce a consistent high quality product in line with production paperwork.
• To be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix.
• To undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
• Work alongside production control, shop floor engineering and inspection.
• To mentor when required with certain products, activities
• Work to the required process standard as dictated by the relevant area skills matrix.
• To be competent in Crimping, Soldering, Harness Lay Up etc.
• ESA Qualified Electrical Technician or Time Served Electrical Harness Lay Up Technician
• Ability to read and work to shop floor documentation such as routings, drawing, work instructions and bills of material.
• Able to take responsibility for the completion of all paperwork relating to the operations undertaken, including traceability stamps and recording any other additional information as required.
• Strong experience in working to and complying with standard processes, specific area requirements and health and safety requirements.
• Able to play an active part in 5S, lean production and continuous improvement activities.
Good experience and skills are key for this role but a relevant qualification would be noted
This role includes shift work
From time to time you may be asked to work off site - this may be in UK or abroad.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.