Embedded Software Developer - Autonomous DrivingApply
- Job Location: Germany
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 13/08/2019
Embedded Software Developer - Autonomous Driving - Computer Vision
Are you interested in working at the forefront of the autonomous driving market?
An internationally recognised leader development of autonomous driving technology is looking to hire Embedded Software Developers into their Autonomous Driving team.
What's on Offer:
- Exciting project at the forefront of next-generation automotive technology
- International working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Freedom to select the tools, equipment and projects that you work on
- Fantastic training opportunities that will further your career
- Based in Munich
Scope of Work:
- You will work on software solutions and innovative software functions that will enable the development of driver assistance systems
- Model different aspects of the autonomous driving lifecycle, work on computer vision, image processing and deep learning for the upcoming generation of self-driving vehicles.
Do not hesitate to apply if you have:
- Background in Computer Vision / Machine Learning / Image Processing
- Sound experience with software development in C/C++ preferably on Linux platform
- Experience with OpenCL / OpenGL, 3D computer graphics
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration Systems, such as Jenkins, CMake, ant.
Get in touch via the advert to find out more information about the projects and what's on offer.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.