- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 27/11/2019
- Completing development work assigned to them by the Team Lead as per time scales agreed during the planning stage.
- Monitoring the progress of their own work and alerting the Team Lead if the work has got behind schedule or if there is high chance of a future delay.
- Providing the Team Lead with updates on the progress of their own work and any further information that may be required by the Team Lead.
- Keep the departmental work management system up to date with all relevant information requested by the Team Lead.
- Producing a test plan for their completed work and conducting sufficient tests to ensure it performs as expected.
- Ensuring other team members have any relevant information in relation to their own work that might be needed to complete the team members own work.
- Attending bi-yearly reviews with the Manager to be used as supporting evidence for individual reviews carried out by the Company.
- Have a good working knowledge of all applications and services within the application suite and a detailed working knowledge of the structure of the main applications and services.
- Helping identify areas of the code base that would significantly benefit from further development work and defining potential actions.
- Assist in the research and development of new technologies and the application of those technologies into our existing products.
- Monitoring reports provided by the Service and Support department regarding the performance of the deployed applications and assisting in planning of related improvements.
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Good knowledge of application technologies, including WPF, LINQ and XML
- Good knowledge of T-SQL
- Good knowledge of Software Development lifecycle
- Good written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good knowledge of MVVM design pattern
- Knowledge of TypeScript and Knockout
- Experience producing process flow documentation and test plans
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.