- Job Location: Switzerland
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 23/07/2020
We are looking for a Systems Engineer with Rotorhead and Flight Controls expertise for a permanent role based in Switzerland.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and developing mechanical parts and sub-assemblies according to the requirements provided also by interacting with relevant departments.
- Preparing parts and assemblies drawings, reporting all the information that is needed to perform a correct production and installation for sub projects.
- Supervising engineering and qualification testing activities.preparing the relative test plans and reports
- Supervising engineering and qualification testing activities, preparing the relative test plans and reports.
- Preparing technical documentation
To be considered for this role we are looking for:
- Experience in design and development of complex mechanical
- Expertise in rotorheads and flight controls is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering
- Practical knowledge of CAD and drawing preparation for mechanical parts and assemblies
- Basic knowledge of Siemens NX is an advantage
If you would like more information on this position, please 📱+44 1444 238924 or 💻 firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone this role could be of interest to? We have an excellent referral scheme - please do contact me today to find out more!
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.