- Job Location: Switzerland
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 23/07/2020
System Engineer Safety and Reliability
We are looking for a Systems Engineer with Safety & Reliabiility expertise for a permanent role based in Switzerland.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Plan and conduct safety activities according companies safety programmes, time and cost effective
- Prepare, support and manage the Rotors, Transmissions and Flight Controls FMEA and lead the Design Assessment process.
- Support the parts classification and critical parts identification and justification
- Act as point of contact for safety topics for the product within the Design Organisation while implementation of safety methodologies.
- Liaisng with Engineering design departments and suppliers.
To be considered for this role we are looking for:
- A degree (Bsc or Msc) in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or equivalent
- At least three years relevant experience in Reliability and / or Flight Safety. Direct experience in Aerospace would be preferential
- Team player skills, self-driven attitude, strong networking skills
- Familiar with Reliability Analysis/Prediction tools as much as Safety Analysis software tools is required
- Knowledge of ARP4761 and ARP4754A methodologies. Aerospace regulations (e.g. FAR/CS27, Advisory Circulars) would be benefit
If you would like more information on this position, please 📱+44 1444 238924 or 💻 email@example.com
Know someone this role could be of interest to? We have an excellent referral scheme - please do contact me today to find out more!
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.