Systems Engineer (Algorithm Development)Apply
- Job Location: Belgium
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 09/09/2020
This opportunity will see you joining a thriving department in charge of development of satellite communications products and require you to take the leadership role during the design and the development phase of wide span of products. You will be heavily involved in algorithm development and architectural design.
The work will involve researching, developing, testing, evaluating and implementing algorithms that integrate into wider complex systems through both funded internal research & development and fast-moving, complex projects.
You will also execute all necessary simulations, define test plans and the procedures to assess the equipment performance.
There is also scope to support business development activities in drafting high level architecture meeting customer high-level objectives issued through RFP.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Master / PhD in Telecommunications engineering or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge in Signal Processing Theory (Sampling, coding / decoding, modulation / demodulation, signal acquisition, filtering, AGC, ADC/DAC, control loops, etc.).
- Proven experience with parallelism design & development taking benefits of CPUs & GPUs (SSE / AVX, openCL, Cuda) are strong assets. Affinity with FPGA design constraints, ability to generate test vectors would be preferred.
- Strong experience with Matlab and C++ programming
- Familiar with FPGA design constrains and ability to generate test vectors
- Previous technical leadership is appreciated
- Ability to write concise technical documentation
If you would like more information on this position, please +44 1444 238904 or email@example.com
Know someone this role could be of interest to? We have an excellent referral scheme - please do contact me today to find out more!
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.