- Job Location: Switzerland
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 24/09/2020
Our client have been active in the space industry for over 20 years. They specialise in the field of instrumentation for space applications and imaging systems.
They have developed several space instruments in collaboration with ESA, NASA, JAXA and CNES for a number of different missions.
In the frame of developments for space applications, you will be responsible for:
• Mechanical design with Solidworks for several space projects
• Materials selection and design optimization
• FEM simulations (vibration and thermal)
• Implication at system level for integration of all the different parts
• Follow-up of suppliers
• Environmental tests procedures, supervision and reporting
• Documentation according to tailored ECSS
• Participation in project reviews with the clients/suppliers and the Agency
Skills and Experience:
• Master’s degree in mechanics
• A least 5 years of experience, preferably in the space domain
• Ability to work autonomously in a multidisciplinary engineering team
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of ECSS is an advantage
This is a permanent position, based in the West of Switzerland.
If you would like more information on this position, please reach out to Matt email@example.com
Know someone this role could be of interest to? We have an excellent referral scheme - please do contact me today to find out more!
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.