Hardware Electronics EngineerApply
- Job Location: Switzerland
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 24/09/2020
Our client have been active in the space industry for over 20 years. They specialise in the field of instrumentation for space applications and imaging systems.
They have developed several space instruments in collaboration with ESA, NASA, JAXA and CNES for a number of different missions.
In the frame of developments for space applications, you will be responsible for:
• Development of electronics of several space projects
• Follow up of schedule, deliverables, reviews, action items
• Alignment of the developments with the PA/QA plan
• Follow-up of suppliers
• Review of project documentation
• Participation in project reviews with the clients/suppliers and the Agency
• Configuration and documentation management
Skills and Experience:
• Master’s degree in electronics hardware
• A least 5 years of experience, preferably in the space domain
• Experience with PA/QA and developments for space applications
• Experience with EMC considerations
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of ECSS is an advantage
This is a permanent position, based in the West of Switzerland.
If you would like more information on this position, please reach out to Matt email@example.com
Know someone this role could be of interest to? We have an excellent referral scheme - please do contact me today to find out more!
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.