Firmware Electronics EngineerApply
- Job Location: Switzerland
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 24/09/2020
Our client have been active in the space industry for over 20 years. They specialise in the field of instrumentation for space applications and imaging systems.
They have developed several space instruments in collaboration with ESA, NASA, JAXA and CNES for a number of different missions.
In the frame of developments for space applications, you will be responsible for:
• Development of firmware of several space projects
• Alignment of the developments with the PA/QA plan
• Participation in project reviews with the clients/suppliers and the Agency
Skills and Experience:
• Master’s degree in micro-electronics
• Good knowledge of FPGA design and/or verification
• Proficiency in VHDL
• At least 5 years of experience, preferably in the space domain
• Fluency in English
• Experience on synthesis and place and route
• Experience on timing closure
• Experience on SoC
• Knowledge of VUnit framework
• Knowledge of Microsemi/Xilinx FPGAs and their tools (Libero and Vivado)
• Knowledge of virtualization (docker)
• Knowledge of ECSS/DO254/IEC 61508
• Knowledge of high speed link
This is a permanent position, based in the West of Switzerland.
If you would like more information on this position, please reach out to Matt firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone this role could be of interest to? We have an excellent referral scheme - please do contact me today to find out more!
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.