AIT RF Test OperatorApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Contract
- Posted: 05/01/2021
• Perform electrical test activities throughout all test phases of the project life-cycle.
• Perform electrical integration on payloads using both automated test equipment and manual measurements, using equipment such as oscilloscopes and multi-meters.
• Perform manual RF measurements of payload equipment and sub systems using equipment such as Power Meters, Spectrum Analysers, Network Analysers and Signal Generators.
• Run automated test sequences using a Payload Test System (PTS) in accordance with issued test procedures.
• Check performance of payload equipment against parameters detailed in test procedures and review results for non-conformances.
• Perform connection of test hardware (DC, Coaxial & Waveguide) to flight interfaces following company processes.
• Complete build records to comply with company quality standards.
• Maintain 5S principles and carry out daily audits to keep integration areas (tools, toolboxes, workstations, etc.) clean and organised.
• RF test experience in high quality manufacturing/test environment related to communication equipment (antennas, mobile phones etc.).
• Previous use of spectrum analysers / PSA and/or network analysers (PNA / PNA-X).
• Previous use of electrical test equipment such as oscilloscopes and multimeters.
• Experience in working to test procedures.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.