Satellite Operations EngineerApply
- Job Location: USA
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 06/01/2021
We are looking for a Satellite Operations Engineer to join my client's software team and be in charge of monitoring and tracking launched satellites.
- Maintenance of launched satellites and ensuring smooth communication with the satellite over different ground station services.
- Continuous communication with internal and external customers - communication skills in this job is key!
- Collaboration with mission and flight control software developers
- Responding to alerts and automating tasks using variety of scripting languages and tools.
- Sysadmin / Infrastructure Engineering Experience
- Experience in programming and using Cloud services, such as AWS (advantage)
- Knowledge of software scripting languages/tools is an advantage
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Physics, Computer Science, IT
Our client is offering a driven and dynamic working environment where you will be faced with interesting professional challenges and opportunities to grow along with a level of flexibility around working hours and a competitive salary.
Due to global pandemic, the role is initially remote with a view to be later based in the office.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.