EGSE Design EngineerApply
- Job Location: England
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 13/01/2021
• Design / Specification of EGSE to support Spacecraft AIT (e.g. Electronic Propulsion, Radio Frequency, Central Checkout Systems, TMTCFE)
• Alignment of design with requirement engineering processes (Traceability/Compliance matrix etc.) taking into account customer level requirements.
• Review of supplier documentation / RID generation (e.g. during Tender phase or during formal reviews with the customer PDR/CDR etc)
• Support of major customer review processes
• Production of relevant EGSE documentation (e.g. Design reports, User Manuals, Test Procedures)
• Oversight of manufacturing processes for EGSE systems, This may include:
o Managing and prioritizing the manufacturing processes.
o Validation and certification for use in the AIT facility
• 1st level support for the AIT facility, which may include
o Commissioning of hardware,
o Composition of AIT procedures,
You will be able to demonstrate expertise in one or (ideally) more than one of the following fields:
• Knowledge of one (or more) Spacecraft subsystem from previous ESA mission (e.g. EPS, OBC, COMMS etc.)
• Experience in certification process would be an asset (i.e. CE marking)
• Experience in EGSE/ATE design/procurement
• EGSE Data Exchange Network (EDEN) protocol will be a plus
• Satellite Reference Database (SRDB) / MIB format will be a plus
• Requirements Management (RATIONAL DOORS knowledge would be considered an asset)
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.