Electrical Engineer - Permanent - USAApply
- Job Location: USA
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 10/02/2021
Our client is at the forefront of space communication venture and they are in a period of expansion.
They are looking for forward-thinking, passionate and energetic individuals to join their team.
As an Electrical Engineer you will support the team and be involved in design and assembly of circuit boards, design & test of nanosatellites bus and payload hardware/electronics and software.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in circuit board development (Altium preferred)
- Experience with microcontrollers, FPGAs, GPUs, single-board computers, CPUs, SoCs, software-defined radios, and/or antennas.
- Knowledge of how-to generate schematics and read/understand datasheets for integrated circuits.
- Working knowledge of electronic components and test equipment.
- Know-how of using Linux based systems
- Excellent working knowledge of Linux, Windows and Mac OSx as well as capable of working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience of one or more programming languages is highly desired (e.g. C++, C, Python, MATLAB, etc.)
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Recent participation in projects developing space payload hardware and software (preferably communications systems)
- Experience in programming microcontrollers and with integrating hardware and software systems
- Knowledge of FPGA programming (VHDL or Verilog) and Altera or Xilinx FPGAs
Must have US citizenship or valid work permit.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.