Mechanical Engineer - Permanent - USAApply
- Job Location: USA
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 10/02/2021
Our client is at the forefront of space communication venture and they are in a period of expansion looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
They are looking for forward-thinking, passionate, and energetic individuals who will support their efforts to design, build and test mechanical systems and components that will enable cell towers to fly and operate in orbit!
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for Mechanical and Thermal engineering work and will be very hands-on a in a small close-knit team.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering (Electrical Engineering or Physics may also apply).
- Previous experience of working on projects involving design, integration, or test of space hardware
- Hands-on experience with manufacturing and fabrication methods/tools (Machine shop experience is highly desired)
- Experience and high proficiency in 3D CAD software, ideally Solidworks, 3D printing
- Experience in performing thermal analyses of individual components and integrated systems with tools such as Thermal Desktop
- Hands-on experience with integrating hardware/electronics
- Proficient with Windows or Mac OSX Microsoft Office Suite
U.S Citizenship is required.
Capital International Staffing Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.