As a part of the sales launch for the new sales year, the whole Capital Team went outside for a scavenger hunt around the local town – Burgess Hill.
The team were split into two…
The Claire Bears
It Is What It Is
The teams had to complete a number of challengers, which either involved taking a photo or acquiring something. Acquisitions included something prickly, something to brighten the office, and something to represent one of our sectors.
For the photos team members had a variety of challenges like….
- Take a photo of a round window (they’re surprisingly rare!)
- Take a photo of something for sale for £4.85
- Climb to the top of the Pyramid in the park… To our right we have Sam from the Claire Bears demonstrating this!
- Take photos to represent all our sectors
- Write out ‘Capital’ using separate images, as seen above.
- Take a photo of the oldest team member on a scooter.
A fun time was had by all (despite the bad weather) and the winners were… The Claire Bears!
However, it was a very close race with only 2 points between the two teams – several recounts were demanded.
The whole Capital Team is looking forward to the opportunities of the new financial year!